Okay. Okay. Okay. Calm down. I didn't skip a day. I just didn't write about it. Yesterday, I DID work on both my sweaters. But, that's kind of boring and I was really tired. So, I didn't post last night. I'm not going to make that a habit.
Today, I tried out something I've been excited about for a while. It didn't turn out as great as I had imagined. One of my new collections is plastic bags - bread bags, potato bags, shopping bags...you name it and I've probably stuffed it somewhere. In Rubbish, there was a project showing how to turn plastic bags into a new bag by fusing the pieces together with an iron. It wasn't as easy as I thought and the results weren't exactly what I expected. This is what I ended up with.
Now, what should I do with these pieces?
No comments:
Post a Comment