Thursday, September 10, 2009

Evan projects

Today was all about Evan's projects. I'm a real good helper!

We needed take more photos to send along with his article. I was disappointed again at how few pictures were usable. With so many kids and my little experience, I guess we're lucky if any are usable. This photography project has been good though because I've been forced to learn more about my camera and actually use the settings. I was annoyed with this camera for a long time and thought about selling it. I'm so glad I didn't now! Here are a few of Evan that we will be sending in.


The second part of the day was spent working on band props. Evan started taping the letters and painting this morning and I joined in this afternoon. 

Evan is so good at doing things on the fly. I know if I would have started this project the way he did, I would have ruined it. Actually, I wouldn't have ruined it...but I WOULD have to rig up some way for it to work. Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment