Today, I was cleaning up the extra room, and I really thought about the cool stuff I've been collecting over the years. I mean, some people would have thrown it away long ago, but I know some brilliant idea will hit me and I'll need a bag full of those packing peanuts. Right? I've been collecting those cardboard pieces found pinned in new shirts...basically forever. Wrapping paper, tissue paper, styrofoam, cool packages from soap or food - they've all made it into this wacky collection. Recently I've started saving potato sacks and those red net bags oranges come in. One day I'll have a room devoted to these collections and organizing them so I can actually start using them. In the mean time, this a not to myself: Avery, please don't forget about the purpley-gray tulle.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
washcloth #2
I finished up the second washcloth tonight. I have several colors of the cotton Peaches n' Sugar yarn from the block/balls I made for Ian the year he was born. Maybe I'll just keep making washcloths until I use it up. A washcloth taking up space will be nicer than skeins of yarn taking up place.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment