Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1-2-3 Attempts

My first day wasn't very productive in "creative" category, but I didn't get a lot of other things done. I made lentil soup from scratch, cleaned out Evan's dresser drawers, collected all the lids (project to come) from the recycling pile, did a lot of laundry, and attempted to design a washcloth pattern. Oh wait, I created a moment in Evan's band show - adding some movement and punch to the beginning.
 
My attempts at a washcloth pattern didn't go so well.  I need to learn how to connect different colors. I thought I had it figured out several times, but ended up unraveling more rows than I actual knit in the end. Mamaw is coming soon, so I'll get some lessons and work on my design. I did start another solid washcloth though. And that's it-my (beginning of a ) creation for the day. One green washcloth coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment