I couldn't go to sleep last night. Projects and ideas were popping into my head - keeping my mind awake. This happens to me every once in a while. I get a rush of ideas, and wouldn't you know? I hardly ever start any of these projects or follow through with any of these ideas. Instead, I make sketches and write down my ideas, thinking that one day (when I have time) I'll get back to them. Well guys, I've got a shelf full of "ideas" and a huge collection of "materials with possibilities. Now it's time (since I don't have a real job) to get crackin'!
I am challenging myself to "create" something everyday. I realize that somedays I won't be able to finish a big project, but that's not a good reason not to start one!
I'm already off to a good start with three creations today! (1) the invention of a new word - CREdAyTIVITY ...Mr. Webster will be contacted shortly (2) I created this blog ...I know it's a reach, but I've got to be broad! and (3) I finally got around to making my own header.
Also, to get myself pumped I wanted to share my projects from the summer. I'm disappointed in the bottle cap magnets, so those will definitely make another appearance in the future. Knitting has been missing in my Texas life. Thanks, all you pregnant ladies for giving me a great reason to pick up needles again! Lots of great projects to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment