Anyway, Evan found this bedding set a while ago and last week I decided I was going to make a similar version for Emma's bed (when we get it.) We both really like it (the picture) a lot, but it's so dang expensive (and out of stock)! Plus we aren't planning on using bumpers, which is part of the set. We definitely don't want to spend money on something we won't even use.
Here's my plan for curtain, valence, quilt, and dust ruffle....


I haven't been all that impressed with the fabric I've found locally. I think it's probably because I'm trying to find similar patterns to the original version. I did find a stripe pattern yesterday that both Evan and I like. So, maybe that's a start.
Out of this plan, I've only ever made a quilt. The curtain should be no problem, but the valence and dust ruffle make me a little nervous. This should be interesting...
No comments:
Post a Comment