I surrender and admit defeat. I've been running around with my tail between my legs for months now, pretending like I'm actually still working on something. Sadly though, I've lost the battle and admit that the first quarter of 2010 has not been my most productive. I won't lie and say I'm going to try harder because.....well....I just won't (lie). Here are a few things I have done since my last post.
The last of four baby sweaters.....until next winter? I guess we'll see.
Happy Birthday, Will! My little brother is 28 this year! I found this picture from one of his birthday parties and decided to make him a card with it.....
The sign says Happy Birthday Will! Magic Show at 2:15 pm. Fun! Fun! (because it takes 2 "funs" to get people to a magic show)
Inside: I'm still available if you need an entertainer for your birthday party.
We've tried out several new recipes since the last food post. Just this week we made "mock" meat loaf and I attempted mixed berry muffins. And, in honor of the flat land I live on....the muffins have flat tops. Naw, I'm just a screw up when it comes to baking. Nice try though right?
No comments:
Post a Comment