Monday, January 11, 2010

craftitude 2010

I planned to start this blog with a negative attitude towards myself. I mean, come on, it's been a while since I posted anything! But, after thinking a few minutes about what I've been doing all this time, I realized I have a lot to share. So, surprise! I haven't been sitting around doing nothing the past two months. I will admit that I haven't done a creative thing every single day, but I do have a few pictures and projects to share.

I drew this one day when I was subbing and ended up using the design on the thank you cards I gave to each of my bridesmaids and other important people in the wedding.

I got a lot of use out this print. I've been thinking of selling prints/cards or something with this design on it on esty.com, but I'm stingy when it comes to my wedding design. Is that silly?

I made my first banana bread just before we left Texas for Christmas break. I made these little loafs for Evan to take to the other directors. And yes, the tulle did come from my stash!

It snowed in Massachusetts. Perfect time for a photo shoot!


Evan's aunt made a delicious soup at one of our many family Christmas events. Unfortunately it had chicken in it. So, as soon as we got back to Texas, I decided to try to make my own. I found a recipe online that was close, but, as usual, I made my own recipe. It was delicious! I hope I can recreate it!

So, now I'm trying to come up with an idea for valentine cards I can sell as printables on etsy. I'm not having much luck, but hopefully I'll post something wonderful idea soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment